Dredging Suction hose mostly used with these hoses are the rubber flange/steel backing flange and the double action flange.
1. Used for mud piping of dredge.
2. Widely used for sucking or discharging of mud,water, oil, air, and Powered in Industry, agriculture, factory, mining and building etc.
Tube: Smooth NR/ synthetic rubber, generally color is black
Reinforcement: one or multilayer spiral fabric reinforcements, steel wire spiral layer,
Cover: Oil, abration and weather-resistant wrapped synthetic rubber.
1. The inner rubber liner is composed of wear-proof natural rubber and synthetic rubber
2. The reinforcement layer is composed of high strength rubber dipped chemical fiber and reinforced by spiral metal wire.
3. The rubber cover is composed of natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
4. The surface of the hose takes the shape of corrugated
1. Rubber hose pipes are used with dredgers for silt/gravels conveyance.
2. Pipe wall thickness range: from 20mm up to 50mm.
3. The suitable working temperature: from -20°C to +50°C.
4. Abrasion-resistant and bending –resistant.
5. It is convenient to install, flexible to use and safe.
Specification Table of Braided Hose:
|Ship type||Dredging hose I.D.||Thickness of the steel ring||Number of tyre cord layer||Length|
|350m3/H||560 mm||35 mm||12||1500mm|
Note: other size can be customized
Physical Index of Braided Hose:
|Testing Item||National Standard of Hose Lining||Standard of the Company|
|Tensile Strength at Break (MPa)||>12||>150|
|Elongation at Break %||>400||>500|
|Akron Abrasion cm3/1.6km||1||<0.8|
|Application Temperature °C||-40~+60|